The Core Value Statements for the Department of Geology & Geophysics
- Clear articulation of our vision and goals is essential for establishing priorities, expectations and accountability.
- Openness, honesty and listening are essential for mutual trust and effective communication.
- Opinions, diverse perspectives and contributions of all community members are valued regardless of position or background.
- Dedication will achieve superior results.
- Continuous learning and mentoring are essential for both personal satisfaction and success.
- A harmonious balance between work and personal life will result in high productivity, creativity and personal well being.
- Fostering a climate of intellectual curiosity, scientific rigor, and collaboration will engage individuals and inspire excellence.
- Striving for improvement will lead to greater efficiency, productivity and quality.